From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vagrant or vagrancy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vagrant or vagrancy may also refer to:
- Vagrancy (biology), the state of roaming or growing far outside of ones species' usual range
- Vagrant lichen, a lichen that is either not attached to a substrate, or can become unattached then blow around, yet continue to grow and flourish.
- Vagrant shrew, a medium-sized North American shrew
- Uliodon, a genus of spiders found in New Zealand and Australia and commonly referred to as vagrant spiders
- Eronia, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae commonly known as the Vagrants
- Eronia cleodora, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae commonly known as Vine-leaf Vagrant
- Eronia leda, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae commonly known as Autumn Leaf Vagrant
- Nepheronia, another genus of Pieridae commonly known as (Plain) Vagrant
- Catopsilia florella, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae known as Common Vagrant
- Nepheronia thalassina, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae known as Cambridge Vagrant
- Nepheronia argia, an African genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae commonly known as Large Vagrant
- Nepheronia pharis, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae known as Round-winged Vagrant
- Vagrans egista, a South and Southeast Asian genus of butterflies in the family Nymphalidae and is monotypic to Vagrant
- Vagrant darter, (Sympetrum vulgatum), a European dragonfly
- Hemianax ephippiger (Anax ephippiger), an African species of dragonfly in the family Aeshnidae commonly known as Vagrant Emperor.
- The Vagrant (film), a 1992 comedy horror starring Bill Paxton
- Vagrant (film), a 2005 slasher movie
- The Vagrant, a 2002 Singapore TV series
- Vagrant Records, an indie rock record label based in Los Angeles, California
- The Vagrants, a mid-sixties Long Island rock and blue-eyed soul band
- Vagrant Bus, a 1989 soviet film
- Vagrant Soldier Ares, (떠돌이 용병 아레스) a Korean manhwa written and drawn by Ryu Kum-chel.
- Vagrant (software) for creating and configuring virtual development environments
- ST Vagrant, a tugboat
- Vagrant Island, Graham Land, Antarctica
- Vagrant predicate, logical constructions that exhibit an inherent limit to conceptual knowledge
- Bụi đời the Vietnamese term bụi đời ("dust of life") refers to vagrants in the city
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vagrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.