The XXXVI Fighter Command is an inactive United States Air Force unit. Its last assignment was with Sixth Air Force, based at Waller Field, Trinidad. It was inactivated on 30 April 1943.
- Established as Caribbean Interceptor Command, on 3 June 1941
- Redesignated as: Panama Interceptor Command, on 18 September 1941
- Redesignated as: XXXVI Fighter Command on 9 August 1942
- Disbanded on 30 April 1943
Engaged in antisubmarine operations
This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the Air Force Historical Research Agency.
- Maurer, Maurer (1983). Air Force Combat Units Of World War II. Maxwell AFB, Alabama: Office of Air Force History. ISBN 0-89201-092-4.