(I've Been) Searchin' So Long
|"(I've Been) Searchin' So Long"|
|Single by Chicago|
|from the album Chicago VII|
4:19 (7" version)
|Producer(s)||James William Guercio|
|Chicago singles chronology|
"(I've Been) Searchin' So Long" is a song written by James Pankow for the group Chicago and recorded for their album Chicago VII (1974). The first single released from that album, it reached number 9 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. It also hit number 8 on the Adult Contemporary chart. In Canada, the song peaked as high as number 5.
- Peter Cetera – bass, fretless bass, lead vocals
- Robert Lamm – Fender Rhodes electric piano, Minimoog synthesizer, background vocals
- Terry Kath – phased/fuzzed wah-wah electric guitar, background vocals
- Danny Seraphine – drums
- Lee Loughnane – trumpet, background vocals
- James Pankow – trombone, percussion, background vocals
- Walter Parazaider – tenor saxophone
- Additional Personnel
- "Chicago Awards". Allmusic. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Image : RPM Weekly - Library and Archives Canada". Bac-lac.gc.ca. Retrieved 2016-10-09.
- Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955-1990 - ISBN 0-89820-089-X
- "Top Pop Singles" Billboard December 28, 1974: Talent in Action-8
|This 1970s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|