|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|151 by topic|
|Ab urbe condita||904|
|Chinese calendar||庚寅年 (Metal Tiger)
2847 or 2787
— to —
辛卯年 (Metal Rabbit)
2848 or 2788
|Coptic calendar||−133 – −132|
|- Vikram Samvat||207–208|
|- Shaka Samvat||72–73|
|- Kali Yuga||3251–3252|
|Iranian calendar||471 BP – 470 BP|
|Islamic calendar||486 BH – 484 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1761 before ROC
|Seleucid era||462/463 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||693–694|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 151.|
Year 151 (CLI) was a common year starting on Thursday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Condianus and Valerius (or, less frequently, year 904 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 151 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Mytilene and Smyrna are destroyed by an earthquake.
- First year of Yuanjia of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Detail from a rubbing of a stone relief in Wu family shrine (Wuliangci), Jiaxiang, Shandong, is made. Han dynasty.
- Han Xuan, governor of Chang Sha (d. 209)
- Zhong Yao, minister of the Kingdom of Wei and the father of Zhong Hui (d. 230)