1915 in Portugal
|See also:||List of years in Portugal|
Events in the year 1915 in Portugal.
- President: Manuel de Arriaga (until 26 May), Teófilo Braga (from 29 May to 5 August), Bernardino Machado (from 6 August)
- Prime Minister: Victor Hugo de Azevedo Coutinho (until 25 January), Joaquim Pimenta de Castro (from 25 January to 14 May), Revolutionary Junta (from 14 to 15 May), João Pinheiro Chagas (from 15 to 17 May), José de Castro (from 17 May to 29 November), Afonso Costa (from 29 November)
- 14 May - May 14 Revolt
- 13 June - Legislative election
- 8 August - Establishment of the Catholic Centre Party.
Arts and entertainment
- 21 April - Establishment of the Theatre Circo
- 25 December - Establishment of Varzim S.C.
- 5 February - Tereza de Arriaga, painter
- 28 February - António da Mota Veiga, politician, law professor
- 5 April - Rafael Correia, footballer
- 29 April - Francisco Moreira, footballer
- 11 May - Aníbal Paciência, footballer (born in Angola)
- 10 July - João Azevedo, footballer
- 7 August - Mariano Amaro, footballer
- 18 August - Manuel Guimarães, filmmaker
- 31 October - João Cruz, footballer
- 26 November - Margarida de Abreu, choreographer
- 29 December - Alberto Gomes, footballer
- 27 September - Ramalho Ortigão, writer
- de Oliveira Marques, A.H. (March 1986). História de Portugal Volume III (in Portuguese). Lisbon: Palas Editores. p. 611.