Events from the year 1915 in France.
- 19 January - Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 9 May - Second Battle of Artois starts.
- 15 May - Second Battle of Artois ends in stalemate.
- 10 September - Satirical weekly newspaper Le Canard enchaîné first published.
- 15 September - Third Battle of Artois begins.
- 25 September
- 28 September - Battle of Loos ends with British retreat.
- 16 October - France declares war on Bulgaria.
- 4 November - Third Battle of Artois ends.
- 6 November - Second Battle of Champagne ends.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
January to March
April to June
July to December
- 19 August - Alphonse Antoine, cyclist (died 1999)
- 22 October - Jules Bigot, soccer player and manager (died 2007)
- 22 October - Jean Despeaux, boxer, Olympic gold-medallist (died 1989)
- 9 November - André François, cartoonist (died 2005)
- 12 November - Roland Barthes, literary critic and philosopher (died 1980)
- 17 November - Michel Arnaud, General (died 1990)
- November - Jean Neuberth, abstract painter (died 1966)
- 17 December - André Claveau, singer (died 2003)
- 19 December - Édith Piaf, singer (died 1963)
Full date unknown