From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Physical demands rating and qualifications for initial award of MOS. One must possess the following qualifications:
- Physical Demands Rating = Very heavy
- Physical profile (The PULHES Factor) = 111121 or better
- Correctable vision of 20/20 in one eye and 20/100 in other eye
- Normal color vision
- A minimum score, of 87 in aptitude area CO (ASVAB/GT score)
- Formal training (completion of MOS 19K course conducted under the auspices of U.S. Army Armor School) mandatory
- The highest rank an individual may reclassify into MOS 19K is rank of SGT (E-5).
|This military article is regarding a United States Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) designation.
All articles in this category can be viewed at Category:United States Army Military Occupational Specialty