2011 U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships
|2011 U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships|
|Date||April 4 – April 10|
|Category||World Tour 250|
|Surface||Clay / Outdoor|
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
|Venue||River Oaks Country Club|
|Bob Bryan / Mike Bryan|
The 2011 U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships was a tennis tournament played on outdoor clay courts. It was the 43rd edition of the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships, and was an ATP World Tour 250 event. It took place at River Oaks Country Club in Houston, Texas, United States, from April 4 through April 10, 2011.
- It was Sweeting's 1st career title.
- Rankings and seedings are as of March 21, 2011.
The following players received wildcards into the main draw:
The following players received entry via qualifying:
- Kevin Anderson
- Juan Ignacio Chela (personal reasons)
- Lleyton Hewitt (foot surgery)
- Denis Istomin
- Kevin Anderson (April 1, 2011). "messages from Kevin Anderson" (tweet). Official Twitter page of Kevin Anderson. San Francisco, USA: Twitter. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
Unfortunately not going competing in #Houston this year for @mensclaycourt.
- "Fish Comes To Houston As U.S. No. 1; Sweeting Granted Final Wild Card". atpworldtour.com. Houston, USA: Association of Tennis Professionals. 2011-03-31. Archived from the original on April 2, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-31.
- "Harrison Joins Field; Doubles Teams Announced". mensclaycourt.com. Houston, Texas, United States: River Oaks Country Club. March 22, 2011. Retrieved April 1, 2011.