|Location||2727 Kirby Drive, Houston, Texas|
|Owner||Kirby Tower LP|
|Roof||123.4 meters (405 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Ziegler Cooper Architects|
Defective construction lawsuit
Kirby Tower LP filed a lawsuit against the developer citing defective construction repair costs. Problems included a glass falling out of place and landing on a vehicle below as well as defective glass railing on individual balconies, and problems with heating and air, fire sprinklers, plumbing, electrical systems and waterproofing.
As of 2014 all problems have been rectified.
- Patel, Purva (2011-03-18). "Tower of troubles at 2727 Kirby". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- Ziegler Cooper Website
- Deal with broker could mean sale or refinancing
- A spiritual start for Kirby condo project
- "Poe Elementary School Attendance Zone." Houston Independent School District. Retrieved on December 19, 2016.
- Lanier Middle School Attendance Zone," Houston Independent School District. Retrieved on December 19, 2016.
- Lamar High School Attendance Zone," Houston Independent School District. Retrieved on December 19, 2016.
- Patel, Purva (2011-03-19). "Lawsuit alleges condo defects". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2011-03-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2727 Kirby.|
- 2727 Kirby — official site
|This Houston-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|