Maher at PSV in July 2014
|Full name||Adam Maher|
|Date of birth||20 July 1993|
|Place of birth||Ait Izzou, Morocco|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|2016–||→ Osmanlıspor (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 December 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 September 2013
He made his professional debut for AZ on 15 December 2010 in a 2010–11 UEFA Europa League game against FC BATE Borisov and scored a goal on his debut. He was the youngest player playing for a Dutch football club ever to score a goal in the Europa League and UEFA Cup.
On 1 July 2013 Adam Maher moved to PSV for a fee of €6.5M. He signed a 5-year contract and was one of 5 players that PSV signed.
He was a member of the Netherlands squad for the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup. In February 2012 Adam Maher was called at the preselection of the Dutch team by Bert van Marwijk. On 7 May 2012, he was named in the provisional list of 36 players for the Euro 2012 tournament, one of nine uncapped players to be chosen by Netherlands manager Bert van Marwijk as part of the preliminary squad, but eventually did not make the final cut. He made his debut for the Netherlands in a friendly match against Bayern Munich. On 15 August 2012, Maher earned his first official cap under new manager Louis van Gaal in the 4-2 loss against Belgium in a friendly match.
- Statistics accurate as of last match played on 1 May 2016.
- Statistics accurate as of 10 September 2013.
- "Player Profile". www.psv.nl. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- Maher kiest voor Nederlands elftal. NOS. 21 mei 2012.
- Sanderson, Jamie (17 December 2011). "Talent Scout: Adam Maher, AZ Alkmaar". The Independent. Retrieved 10 August 2013.
- Tijd (2010-12-15). "AZ'er Maher schiet Van der Vaart uit de boeken" (in Dutch). Voetbalprimeur.nl. Retrieved 2012-09-11.