|Founded||January 1, 2005Saskatoon, Saskatchewanin|
|Headquarters||902 7th Avenue North|
|Mark Lane, CEO|
|Revenue||$128 million CAD (2012) |
|$23 million CAD (2012) |
|Total assets||$6.9 billion CAD (2018)|
Number of employees
Affinity Credit Union is a financial institution headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, with headquarters in the city of Saskatoon. As of August 2019, Affinity operates 56 branches in 47 communities across Saskatchewan. It is the second-largest credit union in Saskatchewan and the eighth-largest in Canada, with $6.9 billion in managed assets. Affinity Credit Union employs 791 people and serves 141,587 members. Affinity is also a member of the World Council of Credit Unions and the Global Alliance for Banking on Values.
-  Archived September 22, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
-  Archived September 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Quarter, Jack; Mook, Laurie; Armstrong, Ann (2017). Understanding the Social Economy: A Canadian Perspective. University of Toronto Press. pp. 197–202. ISBN 9781487511050.
- Weber, Olaf (2015). "Responsible investment in Canada". In Hebb, Tessa; Hawley, James P.; Hoepner, Andreas G.F.; Neher, Agnes L.; Wood, David (eds.). The Routledge Handbook of Responsible Investment. Routledge. p. 76. ISBN 9781136249747.
- "Affinity Insurance". Affinity Insurance. Retrieved 2020-11-15.