Jump to navigation Jump to search
The community was located on a high ridge above and north of West Piney Creek on Missouri Route 38, approximately one mile east of Bendavis and 1.5 miles west of Fairview. The Alice school was just east of the community.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Alice, Missouri
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 54, ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- Bado, Missouri, 15 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1943
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- "Texas County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
|This Texas County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|