The entrance of the station.
|Location||395 N Allen Avenue, Pasadena|
|Platforms||1 center platform|
|Bicycle facilities||28 bike rack spaces|
|Opened||July 26, 2003|
Allen is a freeway-median light rail station in the Los Angeles County Metro Rail system. It is located above North Allen Avenue in the median of the 210 Freeway in Pasadena, California. The station is served by the Gold Line.
This station features an architectural design called Rider's Dream, created by artist Michael Amescua.
|L2 (Platforms)||Southbound||← Gold Line toward Atlantic (Lake)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Northbound||→ Gold Line toward APU/Citrus College (Sierra Madre Villa) →|
|G||Exit/entrance, Faregates, Ticket machines|
Metro Rail service
Gold Line service hours are approximately from 5:00 AM until 12:15 AM daily.
- California Institute of Technology
- Huntington Library & Gardens
- Pasadena City College
- Pasadena Conservatory of Music
- Metro Local: 256, 686
- Pasadena Transit: 10
- Pasadena City College Shuttle (Students and Faculty only)
- Los Angeles County Metro Rail
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Los Angeles Metro Rail rolling stock
- Station Description Metro Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- Riding Metro on New Year's Day Retrieved 2014-09-21.
- "Gold Line timetable" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-05-10.
|This Los Angeles County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the Los Angeles Metro Rail is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|