|Location||6064-6065 N Reseda Blvd, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Bicycle facilities||6 bike rack spaces|
16 bike lockers
|Opened||October 29, 2005|
Reseda is a station on the Los Angeles Metro Orange Line, in the Metro Busway system. It is named after adjacent Reseda Boulevard, which travels north-south and crosses the east-west busway route. The station is in the Los Angeles districts of Reseda and Tarzana.
|■ Orange Line||toward Chatsworth (Tampa)|
|■ Orange Line||toward North Hollywood (Balboa)|
Metro Busway service
Orange Line service operates 24 hours a day.
- Metro Orange Line bicycle path - adjacent.
- Reseda Park and Recreation Center - large L.A. City park; on Reseda & Victory.
- California State University, Northridge - take Metro bus 240/741 northbound to Nordhoff Street.
- Kung Fu San Soo
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center (On Burbank & Reseda, Take 240 Southbound)
- Facey Medical Group (On Reseda & Roscoe, Take 240/741 Northbound) 
- Bazaar Market
- Dress Up!
- Absolute Party Store!
- Burritos El Chavo
- Milano's Sandwich & Espresso Bar
- Vanak Bakery
- Barin Russian Cuisine
- Carnitas (On Victory & Reseda)
- Firehouse Restaurant (on Victory & Reseda)
- "Orange Line station information". Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "Metro Orange Line Timetable" (PDF). Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. June 24, 2018. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- Facey Medical Group - Northridge, CA - Physician/Provider profiles location
- LA Metro: Orange Line Timetable - schedules
- LA Metro: Orange Line map and stations - route map and station addresses and features
- Orange Line history
- LA Metro - countywide: official website
|This article relating to the Los Angeles Metro Rail is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|