|Born||Alynna Alexandra Asistio
27 September 1991
Caloocan City, Metro Manila, Philippines
|Other names||Ynna, Inah, Yns, Lex|
|Agent||GMA Artist Center (2006–2013)
Star Magic (2013–present)
Ynna Asistio (born Alynna Alexandra Asistio on 27 September 1991 in Caloocan City, Philippines) is a Filipina actress. She was a contract artist of GMA Network and moved to ABS-CBN in August 2013. She is known for her roles in the GMA network's shows like the telefantasya Mga Mata ni Anghelita, Who's Your Daddy Now? and La Vendetta. She appeared on ABS-CBN's drama Minute-to-Win-It. She also appeared on the weekend drama anthology Maalaala Mo Kaya.
She is the daughter of actress Nadia Montenegro and former Caloocan City Mayor, Macario "Boy" Asistio, Jr. and the niece of Hazel Ann Mendoza. Asistio has dated high profile Philippine actors such as Mark Herras and Derek Ramsay. Asistio is of Spanish descent on her mother's side. Asistio lives in Ayala Heights in Quezon City.
|2011||Tween Academy: Class of 2012||Cameo||GMA Films|
|The Road||Martha||GMA Films|
|2014||She's Dating the Gangster||Young Grace Matic||Star Cinema, Summit Media|
- Nadia Montenegro and daughter Alynna Asistio clash on on TV rival, pep.ph; accessed 26 April 2015.
- Jean Garcia's daughter also enters show business
- Eunice Blanco, 25 February 2014 , Philippine Star, Ynna on Mark admitting having a baby: I’m hurting but there’s nothing else I can do, Retrieved 15 May 2015, "...episode of “Startalk,” Mak admits about her daughter, ..."
- Glaiza Jarloc, 13 July 2013, Philippine Sun Star, Ynna Asistio, Mark Herras end romance, Retrieved 15 May 2015, "...actress herself confirmed the split via a text message to ABS-CBN employee ..."
- Philippine Daily Inquirer, 1 June 2011, Ynna Asistio still bugged by irate fans, Retrieved 15 May 2015, "..Young actress Ynna Asistio, current girlfriend of actor Mark Herras...."
- Philippine Daily Inquirer, 3 March 2015, Dolly Anne Carvajal, Derek Ramsay finds new love, Retrieved 15 May 2015, "... Ynna Asistio is Derek Ramsay’s new squeeze?..."
- "RP showbiz aglow with 'Tisoy,' 'Tisay'". Manila Bulletin. Archived from the original on 24 May 2012.
- Marinel R. Cruz, Philippine Daily Inquirer, 23 December 2010, Inquirer Entertainment, A new home for Ynna Asistio, Retrieved 15 May 2015, "... Ynna's family transferred to this seven-bedroom, three-storey home in Ayala Heights, Quezon City. ..."
|This article about an actor or actress in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|