Amelia Warren Tyagi
Amelia Warren Tyagi (born September 2, 1971) is an American businesswoman, management consultant, and author. She is the co-founder and president of the placement firm Business Talent Group, the chairman of progressive think tank Demos, and the co-founder of HealthAllies (now part of UnitedHealth Group). With her mother Elizabeth Warren, she is also the co-author of two books: The Two-Income Trap and All Your Worth. She is a board member for the non-profit organization Fuse Corps and a former commentator for the radio show Marketplace.
Business Talent Group
Tyagi is the current president of the Business Talent Group (BTG) which she founded in 2007 along with Jody Greenstone Miller who is BTG's current Chairman of the Board of Directors. BTG works with "40% of Fortune 100 companies" to provide independently contracted talent for business projects.
Tyagi is one of two children of Elizabeth Warren and Jim Warren. She was educated at Brown University and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. She is married to Sushil Tyagi, a former film producer, with whom she has three children.
- "Tyagi, Amelia Warren, 1971-". Library of Congress Name Authority File. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Amelia Warren Tyagi". Business Talent Group. Retrieved 11 July 2019.
- "Amelia Warren Tyagi, Co-Founder & President". Business Talent Group. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- Ebbert, Stephanie (2012-10-24). "Family long a bedrock for Warren". Boston.com. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Amelia Warren Tyagi". businesstalentgroup.com. Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- "Jody Greenstone Miller". businesstalentgroup.com. Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- "Why BTG?". businesstalentgroup.com. Retrieved 4 August 2019.
- "Meet Business Talent Group". Youtube. Business Talent Group. Retrieved 4 August 2019.
- Moffitt, Nancy; School, The Wharton; Pennsylvania, University of; Street, 3733 Spruce; Hall, 344 Vance; Philadelphia; Pa; 19104; +1.215.746.6509 (2003-09-01). "The Two-Income Trap". Wharton. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|