|Directed by||Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao|
|Produced by||Paras Jain
|Music by||Ramana Gogula|
|Edited by||Gowtham Raju|
|Distributed by||Dil Raju
|29 December 2006|
|Budget||₹160 million (US$2.4 million)|
|Box office||₹230 million (US$3.4 million)(3weeks)|
Annavaram (dubbed into Hindi as Mere Badle Ki Aag) is an Indian Telugu-language action film directed by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao (of Suswagatham fame), and starring Pawan Kalyan, Asin, and Sandhya. Mega Supergood Films produced the film. The film is a remake of Tamil blockbuster film Thirupaachi directed by Perarasu starring Vijay in the lead role. The film, released on 29 December 2006, and grossed 230 million at the box office in three weeks. The soundtrack of the film, released on 14 December 2006, also received a good response. The film has been dubbed into Hindi as Mere Badle Ki Aag
Varam (Sandhya) is the sister of Annavaram (Pawan Kalyan). Annavaram marries his sister off to Shiva Balaji of Hyderabad. Aishwarya (Asin Thottumkal) is the neighbour of Varam's husband. Tapas Balu (Ashish Vidyarthi) and Puranapool Ganga (Lal) are the goons in the city. Annavaram finds the city is full of goons. A threat from a goon to Shiva Balaji makes Sandhya frightened. Narasimha (Venu Madhav) gets killed at Golconda Fort by Puranapool Ganga. Annavaram kills Tapas Balu and eliminates all the goons. The film ends on a happy note with the union of Annavaram and Aishwarya.
- Pawan Kalyan as Annavaram
- Asin Thottumkal as Aishwarya
- Sandhya as Varam/Varalakshmi
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Tappas Balu
- Lal as Ganga
- Nagendra Babu as ACP
- Venu Madhav as Narasimha
- Bramhaji as Sairam
- L.B. Sriram
|Studio album by Ramana Gogula|
14 December 2006 (India)
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Ramana Gogula chronology|
Ramana Gogula composed music for the film. The album was launched in stores on 14 December 2006. The film has five songs composed by:
- "Raakshasa Raajyam" - Shankar Mahadevan
- "Lucia" - Ramana Gogula
- "Jarra Soodu" - Tippu
- "Neevalle Neevalle" - Kalyani
- "Annayya Annavante" - Mano & Ganga
- "'Annavaram' collects Rs 23 cr in 3 weeks". indiaglitz. 20 January 2007. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- "'Annavaram' gets record collections". indiaglitz. 6 January 2007. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- "greatandhra.com". Pawan-Gogula combo makes 'Annavaram' a prized album. Archived from the original on 3 January 2007. Retrieved 28 December 2006.