Aton Ben-Horin headshot in NYC skyline. Taken March 31, 2013
|Birth name||Aton Ben-Horin|
|Born||October 11, 1979|
|Occupation(s)||Record executive, producer, songwriter, music manager, A&R|
|Labels||Warner Music Group|
Aton Ben-Horin (born October 11, 1979) is an American music executive and record producer. As of June 10, 2016, Aton serves as Global Vice President of A&R for all of Warner Music Group's labels, including Atlantic Records and Warner Bros. Records. Ben-Horin is also the Owner of Plush Recording Studios, the CEO of Plush Management LLC, and a founding partner/producer for The Agency (production team).
Aton initially began his career as a musician and songwriter in a touring rock band, Atomic Tangerine, sharing the stage with acts such as Simple Plan and Jimmy Eat World Aton then ventured into the dance music scene and began DJing and producing dance music, under the name DJ 8on. He headlined the BreakBeat stage at Ultra Music Festival, radio mix shows, and local music venues. In August 2007 Aton opened Plush Recording Studios, which has developed into one of the premier Florida recording studios, with clients such as Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida, Justin Bieber, and Chris Brown, to name a few. Through his production and songwriting team, The Agency, Aton has produced and licensed a catalog of songs with the likes of John Legend, Rick Ross, Ciara, and many more. Through Plush Management LLC, he signed YouTube sensation Avery in 2010 and secured her a major record deal with Universal Motown. His multi-faceted path soon led him to A&R. In 2012, Aton began doing A&R at Warner Music Group, under Mike Caren (worldwide president of A&R, Warner Music Group).
Since joining Warner Music Group, Aton has delivered hit singles for Jason Derulo, Flo Rida, David Guetta, and more. Some of his most recent successes include Flo Rida's "My House" and "G.D.F.R." Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" and "Wiggle," David Guetta's "Hey Mama" (featuring Nicki Minaj and Bebe Rexha) and "Bad" (featuring Showtek and Vassy). His current management roster includes Daniel Skye and Baby Ariel.
|David Guetta||"Don't Leave Me Alone" (feat. Anne Marie)||Don't Leave Me Alone||2018||A&R|
|Alec Benjamin||"If We Have Each Other"||If We Have Each Other||2018||A&R|
|Cardi B||"Ring" (feat. Kehlani)||Invasion of Privacy||2018||A&R|
|Bhad Bhabie||"Trust Me" (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)||Trust Me||2018||A&R|
|Alec Benjamin||"Let Me Down Slowly"||Let Me Down Slowly||2018||A&R|
|Bhad Bhabie||"Gucci Flip Flops" (feat. Lil Yachty)||Gucci Flip Flops||2018||A&R|
|David Guetta & Martin Garrix||"Like I Do"||Like I Do||2018||A&R|
|Bhad Bhabie||"Hi Bich" (Remix) feat. YBN Nahmir, Rich The Kid, Asian Doll||Hi Bich||2018||A&R|
|Sofia Reyes||"1,2,3" (feat. Jason Derulo & De La Ghetto)||1,2,3||2018||A&R|
|Baby Ariel||"Perf"||Perf||2018||A&R, Background Vocals|
|Bhad Bhabie||"I Got It"||I Got It||2018||A&R|
|Flo Rida||"Hola" (feat. Maluma)||Hola||2017||A&R|
|Bhad Bhabie||"Mama Don't Worry" (Still Ain't Dirty)||Mama Don't Worry||2017||A&R|
|David Guetta||"Dirty Sexy Money" (feat. Charli XCX & French Montana)||Dirty Sexy Money||2017||A&R|
|Why Don't We||"These Girls"||These Girls||2017||A&R|
|Daniel Skye||"Stuck On You" (feat. PNB Rock)||Stuck On You||2017||Executive Producer|
|Bhad Bhabie||"I Got It"||I Got It||2017||A&R|
|Bhad Bhabie||"Wachu Know"||Wachu Know||2017||A&R|
|Bhad Bhabie||"Hi Bich"||Hi Bich||2017||A&R|
|Bhad Bhabie||"These Heaux"||These Heaux||2017||A&R|
|Flo Rida & 99 Percent||"Cake"||Cake||2017||A&R|
|Kehlani||"Crazy"||Sweet Sexy Savage||2017||A&R|
|Jeremih, Ty Dolla $ign, Sage The Gemini||"Don't Get Much Better"||Fast & Furious 8||2017||A&R|
|Daniel Skye||"ON"||ON||2017||Executive Producer|
|Sage The Gemini||"Now And Later"||Now & Later||2016||A&R|
|Robin Schulz & David Guetta||"Shed A Light" feat. Cheat Codes||Shed A Light||2016||A&R, Vocal Production|
|Daniel Skye||"Good As It Gets"||Good As It Gets||2016||Executive Producer|
|Jess Lee||"Snow Storm"||Love Storm||2016||Co-Writer, Producer|
|Flo Rida||"Who's With Me"||Who's With Me||2016||A&R|
|Flo Rida||"Dirty Mind"||Dirty Mind||2016||A&R, Co-Writer, Vocal Producer|
|Akon||"Good Girls Lie"||Good Girls Lie||2016||A&R|
|Charlie Puth||"As You Are"||Nine Track Mind||2016||A&R|
|CeeLo Green||"Music To My Soul"||Heart Blanche||2015||A&R|
|Daniel Skye||"We Got Us"||We Got Us||2015||Executive Producer, Vocal Producer|
|Jason Derulo||"Want to Want Me" , "Cheyenne" , "Get Ugly" , "Pull Up" , "Love Like That" (feat. K. Michelle), ""Painkiller" (feat. Meghan Trainor), "Broke" (feat. Stevie Wonder and Pusha T), "Try Me" (feat. Jennifer Lopez and Matoma), "Love Me Down" , "Trade Hearts" (feat. Julia Michaels), "X2CU"||Everything is 4||2015||A&R, Vocal Production|
|Daniel Skye||"All I Want" (feat. Cameron Dallas)||All I Want||2015||Co-Writer, Executive Producer, Vocal Producer|
|Cameron Dallas||"She Bad"||She Bad||2015||Co-Writer|
|Flo Rida||"G.D.F.R" (feat. Sage the Gemini), "My House" , "I Don't Like It I Love It (feat. Robin Thicke)" , "That's What I Like (feat. Fitz)", "Here It Is (feat. Chris Brown)" , "Once In A Lifetime" , "Wobble"||My House||2015||A&R, Vocal Production|
|Wiz Khalifa||"See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth)"||Fast & Furious 7 Soundtrack||2015||Background vocals|
|David Guetta||"Hey Mama" (featuring Nicki Minaj and Afrojack)||Listen||2014||A&R|
|David Guetta||"Yesterday" (featuring Bebe Rexha)||Listen||2014||A&R|
|Jake Miller||"Party In The Penthouse"||Dazed and Confused EP||2014||A&R|
|Daniel Skye||"Maybe"||Maybe||2014||Executive Producer|
|Jake Miller||"First Flight Home"||First Flight Home||2014||Co-Writer, A&R|
|Alex Newell||"Nobody To Love"||Nobody To Love||2014||A&R|
|Jason Derulo||"Wiggle" ft. Snoop Dogg||Talk Dirty||2014||A&R|
|Jason Derulo||"Talk Dirty" ft. 2 Chainz||Talk Dirty / Tattoos||2014||A&R|
|Jason Derulo||"Bubblegum" ft. Tyga||Talk Dirty||2014||A&R|
|Jason Derulo||"Kama Sutra" ft. Kid Ink||Talk Dirty||2014||A&R|
|David Guetta & Showtek||"Bad" ft. Vassy||Bad||2014||A&R|
|Brandyn Burnette||"Thanks For Nothing"||Thanks For Nothing||2014||A&R|
|Jason Derulo||"Tattoos"||Tattoos||2013||Co-Vocal Producer|
|Jason Derulo||"Side Effect"||Tattoos||2013||A&R|
|Flo Rida||"How I Feel"||How I Feel||2013||A&R|
|Flo Rida||"Rear View" ft. August Alsina||Rear View||2013||A&R|
|Meek Mill ft. John Legend, Rick Ross, Nas||"Maybach Curtains"||Dreams and Nightmares||2012||Co-Producer|
|Avery||"Good Times"||Good Times||2012||Co-Producer, co-Writer, Guitarist, Vocal Producer|
|Avery||"Go Screw Yourself (GSY)"||Go Screw Yourself||2011||Executive Producer|
|Ciara||"Heavy Rotation"||Basic Instinct||2010||Co-Producer|
|Avery||"Love Me or Let Me Go"||Love Me or Let Me Go||2010||Co-Producer, co-Writer, Guitarist, Vocal Producer|
|Alexandra Amor||"Superstar"||Superstar||2010||Co-Producer, co-Writer, Guitarist, Vocal Producer|
|Shiri Maimon||"Hard To Forget"||Standing on My Own||2008||Co-Writer|
|Shiri Maimon||"Now That You're Gone"||E MTV Awards||2008||Co-Writer|
|Shiri Maimon||"Veratziti Shetedi" (I Wanted You To Know)||Rega Lifney She...||2007||Co-Writer, composer|
|Shiri Maimon||"Mamshicha Mikan" (Moving On)||Rega Lifney She...||2007||Co-Writer, composer|
|Cupid||"Say Yes"||Time for a Change||2006||Co-Producer|
|Atomic Tangerine||"Closed Mind", "Gravity", "The Chase", "Bitch For Society", "Free", "Wanna", "I Exist", "Prism", "Yesterday's News", "Ounce of Faith", " Dynamic", "You're the Way", "Found", "Stuck in Traffic"||Creatures of Habit||2005||Co-Writer, co-Producer, Vocal Producer, Guitarist, Harmony Vocalist|
|Vic Latino||"Sunglasses at Night" (DJ 8on Breaks Mix)||80's Now! (Tommy Boy)||2002||Producer, Remixer|
|Atomic Tangerine||"On You", "Wiseman", "Forever and a Day", "Hate Is Forever", "Simon Says"||Atomic Tangerine (EP)||1998||Co-Composer, co-Writer|
- Billboard (June 10, 2016) http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7401123/aton-ben-horin-warner-music-group Billboard. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Williamson, Coral (June 10, 2016) http://www.musicweek.com/labels/read/aton-ben-horin-promoted-to-global-vice-president-a-r-at-warner-music-group/065032 MusicWeek. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Music Business Worldwide (June 13, 2016) http://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/aton-ben-horin-named-global-vp-of-ar-at-warner-music-group/ Music Business Worldwide. Retrieved June 13, 2016.
- HITS Daily Double (June 10, 2016) http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=301471 HITS Daily Double. Retrieved on June 10, 2016.
- All Access (June 10, 2016) http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/154495/warner-music-group-promotes-aton-ben-horin-to-glob All Access Music. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Wiggins, Keavin. "Florida Rock with R50 and Atomic Tangerine". RockNWorld.com. Retrieved April 5, 2013.
- "Orange Anime • View topic – BANG MUSIC FESTIVAL". OrangeAnime.com. Archived from the original on May 15, 2014. Retrieved April 5, 2013.
- Carrino, Larry. "Fruits of Labor – Orlando rockers Atomic Tangerine work – and win – against the odds". New TImes, Broward Palm Beach. Retrieved January 27, 2005.
- Slomowitz, Ron. "Ultra Music Festival – WMC Opening Event and Lineup". About.com. Retrieved 2004. Check date values in:
- McFadden, Nicole. "Orlando's Premier Boutique Recording Studio Announces Industry Night in Winter Springs, FL". PRLOG. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- Brown, Chelsea. "Ahwatukee Teen Signs Major Record Deal". Ahwatukee Foothill News. Retrieved November 30, 2010.
- Ryan Seacrest- http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2011/11/10/youtube-spotlight-avery-offers-blueprint-for-youtube-artists-rise-to-mainstream/
- "Warner Music Group Expands Global A&R Team". A&R WorldWide. Retrieved April 3, 2013.
- Steven, James. "Warner Music Group Expands Global A&R Team". Warner Music Group. Archived from the original on August 17, 2014. Retrieved April 3, 2013.
- Lindstorm, Al. "Warner Music Expands A&R Team". AudioKorner. Retrieved April 3, 2013.
- "Warner makes two new worldwide A&R appointments". Complete Music Update. Retrieved April 4, 2013.
- A&R Department (June 14, 2016) http://www.aandrdepartment.com/warner-music-group-promotes-aton-ben-horin-to-global-vice-president-ar/ A&R Department. Retrieved on June 14, 2016.
- All Music (April 15, 2014) http://www.allmusic.com/album/talk-dirty-mw0002639652/credits All Music. Retrieved on April 15, 2014.
- Sweet Lyrics- http://www.sweetslyrics.com/news-1687-Avery%20-%20Love%20me%20or%20Let%20me%20Go%20(Fresh%20Video).html
- ThinkTank – "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 25, 2010. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- HitLab- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on November 13, 2014. Retrieved 2014-06-15.