||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Song by Mogwai from the album Mr. Beast|
|Released||6 March 2006|
|Recorded||Castle of Doom Studios
|Label||Rock Action Records|
|Writer(s)||Francis Barry Burns|
|Mr. Beast track listing|
The song is built around a piano riff (with only the use of black keys) played by Barry Burns, and march-like drums, which slowly builds in volume and intensity. It was, at one point, used as a set opener on the Mr Beast tour, as well as most of the 2009 tour.
- The song has been used recurringly in BBC motoring magazine show, Top Gear.
- It has also featured in the build-up to the Formula 1 2011 British Silverstone Grand Prix
- It is featured in the trailer for the film The Brave One.
- It is featured prominently at the end of the 2006 film Miami Vice. In addition, the central piano riff is a citation of Crockett's Theme that Jan Hammer wrote in 1984 for the original Miami Vice series.
- Jeremy Clarkson has also used it in his documentary The Greatest Raid of All Time.
- It is used in the Lance Armstrong commercial "Driven" for Nike.Video on YouTube
- The song is used as part of the soundtrack for the 2007 global warming awareness film The 11th Hour. It can be heard on the menu of the DVD version of the film.
- The song is used on the trailer for the ITV series "Father and Son".
- The song is also used in Aubrey Graham's MTV documentary "Better Than Good Enough".
- The song has also been used a couple of times in BBC's Holby City.
- A remixed version of the song is featured in the trailer for the Canadian thriller film 7 Days.
- The song is used in an opening sequence of Madden NFL 13.
- The song has been used in the Sky One Series Dream Team.
- The song has been used on the 'All Access: Mayweather v Guerrero' series by ShoSports.
- The song has been used on the BBC programme 'Life After Polmont'.