Historic Ships in Baltimore
Historic Ships in Baltimore, created as a result of the merger of the USS Constellation Museum and the Baltimore Maritime Museum, is a maritime museum located in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore, Maryland in the United States.
- USS Constellation, a sloop-of-war
- USCGC Taney (WHEC-37), a Coast Guard cutter
- USS Torsk (SS-423), a World War II-era submarine
- Chesapeake (LV-116), a lightship
- Seven Foot Knoll Light, a screw-pile lighthouse
The Liberty ship SS John W. Brown is also homeported out of Baltimore.
Historic Ships in Baltimore is an affiliate of the Living Classrooms Foundation.
Media related to Baltimore Maritime Museum at Wikimedia Commons
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- "Lightship No. 116 "Chesapeake"". National Historic Landmarks Program (NHL). National Park Service. Archived from the original on 26 September 2011. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "CONSTELLATION, USS (Frigate)". National Historic Landmarks Program (NHL). National Park Service. Archived from the original on 5 June 2011. Retrieved 4 May 2010.
- Historic Ships in Baltimore homepage
- Torsk Volunteer Association
- Maritime Museum on Google Street View
|This Maryland museum–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|