Historic Ships in Baltimore
Historic Ships in Baltimore, created as a result of the merger of the USS Constellation Museum and the Baltimore Maritime Museum, is a maritime museum located in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore, Maryland in the United States.
- USS Constellation (1854), a sloop-of-war
- USCGC Taney (WHEC-37), a Coast Guard cutter
- USS Torsk (SS-423), a WWII-era submarine
- Chesapeake, a lightship
- Seven Foot Knoll Light, a screw-pile lighthouse
Historic Ships in Baltimore is an affiliate of the Living Classrooms Foundation.
Media related to Baltimore Maritime Museum at Wikimedia Commons
- Staff (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Lightship No. 116 "Chesapeake"". National Historic Landmarks Program (NHL). National Park Service. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "CONSTELLATION, USS (Frigate)". National Historic Landmarks Program (NHL). National Park Service. Retrieved 4 May 2010.
- Historic Ships in Baltimore homepage
- Torsk Volunteer Association
- Maritime Museum on Google Street View
|This Maryland museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|