Bayview, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Electoral ward||North Shore ward|
|Greenhithe||Unsworth Heights||Glenfield North|
Bayview's population was 8,643 at the 2013 New Zealand census, an increase of 504 people since the 2006 census. There were 4,251 males and 4,392 females. Bayview is divided into two areas by the census: Glendhu in the north and Witheford in the south.
Bayview School is a coeducational contributing primary (years 1-6) school with a roll of 375 students as of March 2019. The adjoining Bayview Community Centre has an Early Learning Centre for pre-schoolers.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Glendhu
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Witheford
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Bayview School
- Education Counts: Manuka Primary School
- Glenfield : Reunion Organising Committee (1993). Manuka school 25th jubilee : 25 years, 1968-1993.
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|