Birkdale, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
Birkdale is a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand, comprising statistical area units 'Birkdale North' and 'Birkdale South'. The population was 7,179 in the 2013 Census, an increase of 381 from 2006. The suburb is under the governance of Auckland Council.
Birkdale Intermediate is an intermediate (years 7-8) school with a decile rating of 6 and a roll of 457.
Birkdale North School and Birkdale Primary School are contributing primary (years 1-6) schools with decile ratings of 4 and 5, and rolls of 142 and 278, respectively. Birkdale Primary was established in 1894.
All of these schools are coeducational.
- "2013 Census map – QuickStats about a place". Statistics New Zealand.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkenhead College
- "History". Birkenhead College.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkdale Intermediate
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkdale North School
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Birkdale Primary School
- "About Us". Birkdale Primary School. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Birkenhead College website
- Birkdale Intermediate website
- Birkdale Primary School website
- Birkdale North School website
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|