Bayview Park ferry wharf
|Location||Burwood Road, Concord|
|Owned by||Roads & Maritime Services|
The wharf was served by a Matilda Cruises service to Darling Harbour until October 2005, then by Palm Beach Ferries, who discontinued the service in September 2006. In October 2006. after representations from the local member, Sydney Ferries Parramatta River services began serving the wharf. The single wharf was served by RiverCat class ferries. The service was withdrawn in October 2013 due to low patronage.
Sydney Buses operates two routes to and from Bayview Park wharf:
- Discontinued Service - Palm Beach Ferries's Darling Harbour Express Action for Public Transport 27 September 2006
- Question Without Notice: Sydney Ferry Services Archived April 18, 2015, at the Wayback Machine. 'Hansard NSW Legislative Assembly 18 October 2006 page 2904
- Map Sydney Ferries
- NSW Government unveils plans for the future of Sydney ferries Australian Broadcasting Corporation 22 May 2013
- Ferries ahoy as minister pushes the boat out Sydney Morning Herald 22 May 2013
- Anger over ferry wharf closure Inner West Courier 8 August 2013
- New ferry timetable Transport for NSW October 2013
- "Routes 462, 463, 464 and 466 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 20 October 2013.
- "Routes 502, 504 and X04 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 12 May 2013.