Big Brother (Slovenian TV series)
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Big Brother Slovenia Season 1 and Big Brother Slovenia Season 2. (Discuss) Proposed since June 2012.|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2007)|
Big Brother is a reality show broadcast on Kanal A in which a number of contestants live in an isolated house trying to avoid being evicted by the public with the aim of winning a large cash prize at the end of the run. It is based on the international Big Brother format produced by Endemol. It first aired on March 17, 2007.
Regular Series (Big Brother vas gleda)
|Series||Network||Season launch||Season finale||Days||Housemates||Winner
|Big Brother 1||Kanal A||17 March 2007||9 June 2007||85||18||Andrej Novak
|Big Brother 2||14 March 2008||14 June 2008||93||17||Naske Mehič
|Big Brother 3||6 March 2015||19 June 2015||106||23||Pia Filipčič
|Ana Marija Mitić|
Celebrity Series (Big Brother Slavnih)
|Series||Net-work||Season Launch||Season Finale||Days||Housemates||The Winner
(The Grand Prize)
|Big Brother Slavnih||POP TV||3 October 2010||12 December 2010||71||14||Jože Činč
The house (2007-2010)
- A 550 square meter Big Brother house is situated in the backyard of POP TV/Kanal A building in Ljubljana.
- There's 300 m2 dwelling, and 250 for the garden. House's every corner is covered by 22 cameras.
- Bathroom, toilets, and showers which cannot be locked for security reasons, are also covered by cameras.
- Essential kitchenware can be found on the kitchen along with sink, electric cooker, oven, refrigerator, and a silverware container.
- House mates can eat self-cooked meals at a big 12-chair dining table in the dining room.
- Comfortable divans are found in the living room which can be used in free time.
- Big Brother house features two four-bedded bedrooms, two of which are double. Every house mate receives one bedding set, which they have to wash and make themselves. Even here every movement and whisper is recorded by cameras.
- Housemates are frequently called into confessional, where they share their experiences with Big Brother. A person may enter confessional only when empty and green light is lit above it. A chair and table can be found inside.
- Very important part of the Big Brother house is depository, where much earned food and accessories for various tasks are dropped off. The depository is except on Saturdays and Sundays open only one hour a day, possible break-ins are prevented by electric lock.
2007: 20.00-20.30 (Monday-Friday); Live Eviction 20.00-22.00 (Saturday); Live Nominations 20.00-20.40 (Sunday)
2008: 20.00-21.00 (Monday-Thursday); Live Eviction 20.00-22.00 (Friday); Live Nominations 20.00-21.30 (Saturday); Recap of the week 22.00-23.00 (Sunday)
2010: 20.00-21.00 (Tuesday-Saturday); Live Eviction Show 20.00-22.00 (Sunday); Evictee Interview 20.55-21.55 (Monday)