|Full name||William Ronald Forrester, Jr.|
|National team||United States|
December 18, 1957 |
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||174 lb (79 kg)|
|Club||Randy Reese Swim Club|
|College team||Auburn University|
William Ronald Forrester, Jr. (born December 18, 1957) is an American former competition swimmer, Olympic medalist, and former world record-holder. He represented the United States as an 18-year-old at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Quebec, where he won a bronze medal in the men's 200-meter butterfly, finishing behind U.S. teammates Mike Bruner and Steve Gregg.
- List of Auburn University people
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (men)
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in swimming (men)
- World record progression 4 × 200 metres freestyle relay
- "Swimming at the 1976 Montréal Summer Games: Men's 200 metres butterfly". Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Bill Forrester – Olympic athlete profile at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article related to a United States swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|