Bobby Aloysius (born 22 June 1974) is a female athlete from India now residing in the Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. She held Indian and south Asian record in high jump between 1995 and 2012. Her record jump of 1.91 mts lost in 2012 by Karnataka's Sahanakumari. Bobby participated the Athens Olympics, won silver in Busan Asian Games and won gold in Jakarta Asian Championship.
Bobby was born in Chemperi, Kannur, Kerala, India. Bobby travelled around the world several times and eventually lived in Shrewsbury, United Kingdome until 2009. Now she is working as the assistant secretary(technical) of Kerala state sports council in Thiruvananthapuram. She is married to a journalist, Shajan Scaria. They have three children, Stefan Holm Skariah, Gangotri Skariah and Ritwik Skariah. She is an alumnus of Calicut University.
|2000||Asian Championships||Jakarta, Indonesia||1st||1.83 m|
|2002||Commonwealth Games||Manchester, United Kingdom||4th||1.87 m|
|Asian Championships||Colombo, Sri Lanka||2nd||1.84 m|
|Asian Games||Busan, South Korea||2nd||1.88 m|
|2003||Asian Championships||Manila, Philippines||4th||1.80 m|
|Afro-Asian Games||Hyderabad, India||2nd||1.88 m|
|2004||Asian Indoor Championships||Tehran, Iran||2nd||1.81 m|
|Olympic Games||Athens, Greece||28th (q)||1.85 m|
- "It's Bobby Aloysius' day". Chennai, India: The Hindu. June 4, 2002. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "The Olympics: 2004: Athletics: Newi student falls short in heats.". Daily Post (Liverpool, England). August 27, 2004. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- Mohan, K. P. (August 30, 2000). "Bobby Aloysius scales to a surprise gold". Chennai, India: The Hindu. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Bobby's Flop show is a big hit". The Indian Express. July 22, 1998. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Memorable day for Bobby Aloysius". The Hindu. July 19, 2004. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Department of Physical Education". University of Calicut. Archived from the original on January 29, 2009. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
|This biographical article related to Indian sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|