|Local authority||Lower Hutt City|
|Population||2,448 (2006 )|
|Hospitals(s)||Hutt Hospital, Boulcott Hospital|
|South||Lower Hutt CBD|
Boulcott has two schools:
- Boulcott School , a state contributing primary (Year 1–6) school. It has 331 students as of February 2017.
- St Oran's College, a state-integrated Presbyterian girls' Year 7–13 secondary school. It has 504 students as of February 2017.
The nearest state intermediate (Year 7 and 8) schools are Naenae Intermediate School in Avalon to the north-east or Hutt Intermediate School in Woburn to the south. The nearest state secondary (Year 9–13) school is Naenae College in Avalon.
- Hutt City Council - 2006 Hutt City Demographic Profile Archived December 27, 2008, at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved: 7 January 2009
- Te Ara: The Encyclopaedia of New Zealand - Hutt Valley - central and west Retrieved: 10 January 2009
- "Directory of Schools - as at 6 March 2017". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
|This Wellington Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|