|Rural Municipality||Fertile Valley|
|Restructured (Hamlet)||November 25, 1997|
|• Type||Mayor: Spencer Meisner|
|• Governing body||Fertile Valley No. 285|
|• Land||1.68 km2 (0.65 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.0/km2 (8/sq mi)|
Bounty (formally known as Botany) is an unincorporated community in Fertile Valley No. 285 Saskatchewan, Canada. The population was 5 at the 2001 Census. It previously held the status of village until November 25, 1997. The community is located on Range Road 104 and Township Road 300, about 21 km (13 mi) west of Outlook. At one time Bounty was said to have nobody living in the community.
Prior to November 25, 1997, Bounty was incorporated as a village, and was restructured becoming an unincorporated community under the jurisdiction of the Rural municipality of Fertile Valley hat date.
|Canada census – Bounty, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Total private dwellings:|
|Median household income:|
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Gen Web Project
- Rural Municipality of Fertile Valley Office
- "Restructured Villages". Saskatchewan Ministry of Municipal Affairs. Archived from the original on March 25, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
- "2001 Community Profiles". 2001 Canadian Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- 1996 Community Profiles http://www12.statcan.ca/english/profil/Details/details1.cfm?SEARCH=BEGINS&ID=10622&PSGC=47&SGC=4712021&DataType=1&LANG=E&Province=47&PlaceName=Bounty&CMA=0&CSDNAME=Bounty&A=&TypeNameE=Village