From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Buredeense)
Buri may refer to:
- Taj al-Mulk Buri, atabeg of Damascus and namesake of its Burid dynasty
- Búri, a Norse god
- The Buri, an ancient Germanic people
- The Buri, a Latin name of the Burs, an ancient Dacian people
- Buri, Brazil, a city near São Paulo
- Buri, Bahrain, a village
- Buri, Iran, a village
- The buri palm, a name for trees of the genus Corypha
- Buri, a Japanese name for Japanese amberjack, yellowtail, and hamachi used in English in reference to their sushi
- The Buri Peninsula in Eritrea
- Büri, a prince of the Chagatai Khanate.
- Buri, various places in Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.