From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dacia.|
- Dacia — the land inhabited by the Ancient Dacians in the eastern Balkans and the Carpathian-Dniester regions of Europe.
- A Dacian Kingdom of variable size existed between 82 BCE until the Roman conquest by Trajan in 106 CE.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Historiography of Dacia (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Roman Dacia (4 C, 97 P)
- ► Dacian sites (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Dacian towns (1 C, 85 P)
- ► Dacia stubs (324 P)
Pages in category "Dacia"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).