Caroline de Maigret
Caroline de Maigret
Caroline de Maigret (born 18 February 1975) is a French international model and music producer who is a member of the families of Maigret and Poniatowski.
She is the granddaughter of former minister Michel Poniatowski, Caroline de Maigret is the daughter of Bertrand de Maigret (former vice-president of the Council of Paris then deputy of Sarthe) and swimming champion Isabelle Poniatowski. She was raised in Paris with her three brothers and sisters. In 1993, she passed her baccalauréat in economic and social studies and enrolled at the Sorbonne in Modern Literature. The same year, she was spotted by a modelling agency. She is represented by the agency Next Model Management.
She met the musician Yarol Poupaud in 2004 during a concert. They got married and have a son, Anton.
In 2006, alongside modelling, she created her music label - Bonus Tracks Records - with Yarol Poupaud.
She started with Mario Testino in the magazine Glamour, and then participated in fashion shows for Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, Hermès, Jil Sander, Lanvin, Valentino or Ann Demeulemeester, Dries van Noten, A.F. Vandevorst, Alexander McQueen, Hussein Chalayan, etc.
She is photographed for French and international magazines (Vogue Brazil, Vogue Italia, Vogue UK, Numéro, i-D, Elle, Jalouse, Mixte) by (Steven Meisel, Peter Lindbergh, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, Bettina Rheims, Patrick Demarchelier, Karl Lagerfeld, Juergen Teller, Terry Richardson, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Mikael Jansson, Nathaniel Goldberg, Nathalie Alavoine, Carter Smith, Michel Earl, Arthur Elgort, Rankin).
She is the advertising face of several cosmetic brands (Garnier, Oil of Olay, Pantene, Evian Affinity, etc.).
In 2014 she became the face of Lancôme.
In 2006, Maigret began producing music and created Bonus Tracks Records, a mainly rock music label with the musician Yarol Poupaud.
- 2012: "Black Minou", EP
- 2011: The Parisians, Difficult Times
- 2011: The Hub, A Sleepless Night
- 2010: The Parisians, Shaking The Ashes Of Our Enemies
- 2009: Les Brainbox, Siberia EP
- 2009: Heartbreak Hotel, Snake Eyes
- 2009: Bad Mama Dog, Love Gone Bad
- 2008: Mister Soap and the Smiling Tomatoes, Hawaï EP
- 2008: Yarol, 2003 Sessions
- 2008: The Parisians, Alesia E.P.
- 2008: The Mantis, Where Are You My Generation? E.P.
- 2006: Adrienne Pauly, Adrienne Pauly (Directed for Warner Music)
- 2006: Adanowsky, Étoile éternelle (Directed for Dreyfus Motors)
- 2006: Paris Calling—(Second Sex, The Parisians, Plastiscines, Brooklyn, Les Shades, The Hellboys, The Rolls)
- 2006: The Hellboys, Mutant Love
- 2010: Bus Palladium by Christopher Thompson
- 2009: La Musique de Papa, Patrick Grandperret, France 2
- 2008: Doom Doom, by Laurent Abitbol and Nicolas Mongin, Canal+
- How to be Parisian, co-written with Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan and Sophie Mas, Random House, 2013.