Category:1899 establishments in England
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1890s establishments in England:||← 1890 • 1891 • 1892 • 1893 • 1894 • 1895 • 1896 • 1897 • 1898 • 1899 →|
Pages in category "1899 establishments in England"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Beaney House of Art and Knowledge
- Belgrave and Birstall railway station
- Bloomfield Road
- Blundell Park
- Blyth Spartans A.F.C.
- Bournemouth Gasworks Athletic F.C.
- A.F.C. Bournemouth
- Brackley Central railway station
- Brandwood End Cemetery
- Braunston and Willoughby railway station
- Braunstone Gate Bridge
- Brentwood Urban District
- Brereton Social F.C.
- Bridlington School
- Brighton Palace Pier
- BSS Industrial
- Bulwell Common railway station
- Burnham railway station
- Burton Point railway station
- St Cyprian's School
- St Edward's Hospital
- St Helen's School
- St Mary's College, Durham
- The Salisbury
- Scunthorpe United F.C.
- South Eastern and Chatham Railway
- South Essex College
- St Agatha's Roman Catholic Church, Kingston upon Thames
- St Edwards Hospital tramway
- Stage Society
- Stanley Urban District, Yorkshire
- Statue of Oliver Cromwell, Warrington
- Sutton Grammar School
- Swan & Edgar, Marylebone