Category:Native American history of California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This is a category for articles pertaining to the history of the Indigenous peoples of California.
- California tribes should be placed in Category: Native American tribes in California.
- Individuals from indigenous peoples of California should be placed in the category for the relevant tribe/people found under Category: Native American tribes in California.
- Ongoing topics that are not necessarily historical should be placed in Category: Indigenous peoples of California topics.
- Indigenous languages belong in Category: Indigenous languages of California.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Archaeological sites in California (3 C, 34 P)
- ► Former Native American populated places in California (20 C, 137 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of California (15 C, 64 P)
- ► Petroglyphs in California (12 P)
Pages in category "Native American history of California"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- San Dieguito Complex
- Sebastian Indian Reservation
- Serra Springs (California)
- Shalawa Meadow, California
- Shasta people
- Siskiyou Trail
- Slavery in the Spanish New World colonies
- Mexican secularization act of 1833
- Spanish missions in California
- Stoney Point (California)
- First Battle of the Stronghold
- Second Battle of the Stronghold