|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Proteomics.|
Proteomics is the large-scale study of protein, particularly their structures and functions.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Protein classification (8 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Proteomics"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Peptide sequence tag
- Photo-reactive amino acid analog
- Protein contact map
- Protein Information Resource
- Protein mass spectrometry
- Protein microarray
- Protein sequencing
- List of protein structure prediction software
- Protein–protein interaction
- Protein–protein interaction prediction
- Protein–protein interaction screening
- Proteomics Identifications Database
- Proteomics Standards Initiative
- Sample preparation in mass spectrometry
- Selected reaction monitoring
- Shotgun proteomics
- Skyline (software)
- Smart ligand
- Stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture
- David States
- Stem cell proteomics
- Surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization
- Systematic Protein Investigative Research Environment