|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Proteomics.|
Proteomics is the large-scale study of protein, particularly their structures and functions.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Proteomics"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Peptide sequence tag
- Photo-reactive amino acid analog
- Protein contact map
- Protein mass spectrometry
- Protein microarray
- Protein sequencing
- List of protein structure prediction software
- Protein–protein interaction
- Protein–protein interaction prediction
- Protein–protein interaction screening
- Proteomics Identifications Database
- Proteomics Standards Initiative
- Sample preparation in mass spectrometry
- Selected reaction monitoring
- Shotgun proteomics
- Skyline (software)
- Smart ligand
- Stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture
- David States
- Stem cell proteomics
- Surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization
- Systematic Protein Investigative Research Environment