Cikopo–Palimanan Toll Road
|Cikopo-Palimanan Toll Road|
|Maintained by Lintas Marga Sedaya|
|Length||116 km (72 mi)|
|West end||Cikopo IC|
|Jakarta-Cikampek Toll Road|
Palimanan-Kanci Toll Road
|East end||Palimanan IC|
|Major cities||Purwakarta Regency, Subang Regency, Indramayu Regency, Majalengka Regency, Cirebon|
|Roads and Highways in Indonesia|
Cikopo–Palimanan Toll Road shorthen as Cipali Toll Road is a toll road in Indonesia that connects the existing Jakarta–Cikampek Toll Road and Palimanan–Kanci Toll Road and is part of the Trans-Java toll road. The total length of the road is more than 1,167 kilometres (725 mi). The toll road is 40 kilometers shorter than through traditional North Coastal Main Road and predicted will cut 1.5 to 2 hours length of time.
Cikopo–Palimanan Toll Road is 116 kilometers in length and consists of 6 sections:
- Section I, Cikopo–Kalijati (29.12 kilometers)
- Section II, Kalijati–Subang (9.56 kilometers)
- Section III, Subang–Cikedung (31.37 kilometers)
- Section IV, Cikedung–Kertajati (17.66 kilometers)
- Section V, Kertajati–Sumberjaya (14.51 kilometers)
- Section VI, Sumberjaya–Palimanan (13.78 kilometers)
The project is estimated at Rp12.562 trillion ($1.4 billion) and is owned by a Joint venture company PT Lintas Marga Sedaya with portion 55 percent is owned by Plus Expressways Berhad and 45 percent is owned by PT Bhaskara Utama for 35 years concession. In July 2012, 95 percent of land acquisition has been done and bank loan commitment of Rp9 trillion has been got, but the loan only can be withdrawn after 100 percent of land acquisition has been finished. Inline with already finished of all land acquisitions, in September 2012, twenty two banks agreed to initial disburse the fund of the project. At end of January 2014, 15 percent physical project has been finished and predicted the toll road will be operated at end of 2014 or early 2015. On 29 October 2014, PT Lintas Marga Sedaya announced that the toll road would be completed by June 2015.
Purwakarta Regent, Dedi Mulyadi, protested the naming of the Cikampek - Palimanan toll road due to the location of the toll road segment is located in Cikopo, Purwakarta Regency, instead of Cikampek which is located at Karawang Regency. He pointed out past mistakes in naming the Jakarta-Cikampek toll road. The location of interchanges are geographically is located in Cikopo, Bungursari, Purwakarta. There is also the distance between the interchanges and the toll gate to the boundary of Cikopo with Cikampek, still 3 kilometers away. Finally, at the inauguration in June 2015 the name of this toll road changed from the Cikampek-Palimanan Toll Road (Cikapali) to the Cikopo-Palimanan Toll Road (Cipali).
Accidents after opening
Within 10 days of being inaugurated by President Jokowi, there have been 30 accidents in this Cikopo-Palimanan toll causing a number of people killed and injured. This concerns the public. The accident was caused by various things, the most dominating factor being due to human error as the road is straight and long, causing driver drowsiness. Furthermore, not all of the rest areas along the toll road are in operation, causing drivers to drive continuously with no rest. Another cause of the accident was due to the absence of lighting facilities.
|Cikopo||78||Border to Jakarta/Cirebon|
|Location (KM)||Direction||Type||Gas Station||Mosque||Restaurant||Toilet|
- "Jokowi Determined to Complete Trans Java Toll Road by 2019". Tempo. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "September 26, 2012 - 22 Bank Kucurkan Kredit Tol Cikampek-Palimanan".
- "September 26, 2008 - Plus Berhard Ready to Complete Cikampek - Palimanan Toll Road".
- "Tol Cikampek-Palimanan Rp 12,5 Triliun Rampung September 2014". December 8, 2011.
- "TOL CIKAMPEK-PALIMANAN: Perjanjian kredit proyek tuntas akhir Juli 2012". July 23, 2012.
- "Tol Cikampek-Palimanan Beroperasi Akhir 2014". February 8, 2014.
- HIDAYAT, ALI (30 October 2014). "Cikampek-Palimanan Toll Road to be Completed on June 2015". Tempo.co. Retrieved 26 December 2014.