College for Creative Studies
|Colors||PMS 109 (Gold), PMS 276 (Deep Purple)|
College for Creative Studies (CCS) is a private college in Detroit, Michigan. The college enrolls more than 1,400 students and focuses on arts education. The college is also active in offering art education to children through its Community Arts Partnerships program and its Henry Ford Academy: School for Creative Studies.
The College for Creative Studies is authorized by the Michigan Education Department to grant Bachelor's and master's degrees. CCS is also accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design and the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Jayson Mayden - Designer, Nike, Michael Jordan Shoes, OWNER CREATOR Super Heroic
- Kevin Beasley - Artist
- Harry Bertoia - Italian-born artist, sculptor, and modern furniture designer
- Doug Chiang - American film designer and artist
- Stephen Dinehart – designer
- Wendy Froud - doll-artist, sculptor, and puppet-maker
- Ralph Gilles - President and CEO of the Street and Racing Technology/Motorsports and Senior Vice President of Design at Chrysler Group LLC
- Tyree Guyton - Noted artist behind the Heidelberg Project
- David Lyon - designer, Pocketsquare Design
- Paul Mobley – photographer and owner Paul Mobley Studio
- Joel Piaskowski – director of design, Ford Motor Company
- Renée Radell, artist
- Mary Lynn Rajskub-known for playing Chloe O'brian in the Fox action-thriller 24
- Patrick Schiavone - Vice President, Design, North America Region for Whirlpool Corporation
- Kevin Siembieda - co-founder of Palladium Books
- B. K. Taylor - Illustrator and writer noted for his Odd Rods trading stickers, illustrations for Sick magazine and National Lampoon, and his writing for Home Improvement
- "History". Collegeforcreativestudies.edu. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Our History". Henry Ford Academy: School for Creative Studies. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Accreditation". College for Creative Studies. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Undergraduate Programs (BFA)". College for Creative Studies. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Graduate Programs (MFA)". College for Creative Studies. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "REPORT: Ralph Gilles puts the brakes on Viper-Ferrari collaboration rumors". Autoblog. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "User Experience Design - Pocket Square". Pocketsquaredesign.net. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-04-26. Retrieved 2014-04-25.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Pat Schiavone, Ford Flex and F150 designer, resigns". Autoblog. Retrieved 11 August 2017.