Conway Methodist Church
Conway Methodist Church, 1898 and 1910 Sanctuaries
Conway Methodist Church, 1898 and 1910 Sanctuaries, June 2010
|Location||Fifth Ave., Conway, South Carolina|
|Area||0.5 acres (0.20 ha)|
|Architect||Leitner,Joseph; et al.|
|Architectural style||Late Gothic Revival, Mission/Spanish Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||86002225|
|Added to NRHP||August 5, 1986|
Conway Methodist Church, 1898 and 1910 Sanctuaries, also known as First United Methodist Church, is a historic Methodist church located at Conway in Horry County, South Carolina. The 1898 sanctuary is a one-story, brick, cruciform, cross-gable roofed, Gothic Revival style building. It features Tudor arched stained glass lancet windows. The 1910 sanctuary is a Mission Revival style building and is a large one-story, front-gabled roof, stuccoed building. It features two square bell towers.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Conway Methodist Church, 1898 and 1910 Sanctuaries" (pdf). South Carolina Inventory Form for Historic Districts and Individual Properties in a Multiple Property Submission. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "South Carolina Department of Archives and History". National Register Properties in South Carolina: Conway Methodist Church, 1898 and 1910 Sanctuaries, Horry County (5th Ave., Conway), including three photos. South Carolina Department of Archives and History. 2010-06-19.
- Conway Methodist Church, 1898 and 1910 Sanctuaries - Conway, South Carolina - U.S. National Register of Historic Places on Waymarking.com
- First United Methodist Church of Conway, South Carolina website
|This article about a property in South Carolina on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in South Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|