Crevedia Solar Park
|Crevedia Solar Park|
|Commission date||December 2012|
|Construction cost||€6 million|
|Nameplate capacity||2 MW|
|Annual net output||2.5 GWh|
Crevedia Solar Park, a large thin-film photovoltaic (PV) power system, is being built on a 10 ha plot of land near the Crevedia commune in Romania. The power plant will be a 2-megawatt solar power system using 8400 245 Wp panels of state-of-the-art thin film technology, and will be completed in December 2012.[needs update] The solar park is expected to supply 2,500 MWh of electricity per year. Construction began in March 2012 and was completed in December 2012.
- Energy policy of the European Union
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Renewable energy in the European Union
- Solar power in Romania
- Crevedia Photovoltaic Park
- Presence on the International Photovoltaic Market[permanent dead link]
- "O singură firmă face curent de la Soare în România" (in Romanian). Money. 6 June 2011. Archived from the original on 8 January 2014. Retrieved 3 January 2012.
- Facts and Figures Archived 28 August 2012 at the Wayback Machine.