|Single by The Cure|
|from the album Greatest Hits|
|Released||29 October 2001|
|The Cure singles chronology|
The song's title is an anagram of "The Cure".
The song was re-recorded later in 2001 for the band's Acoustic Hits release, which contains eighteen re-recordings of previous songs by the band using acoustic guitars and was only released as a limited edition bonus disc to said greatest hits album.
- "Cut Here"
- "Signal to Noise"
- "Cut Here (Missing Remix)"
- Robert Smith – vocals, guitar, 6-string bass, keyboards
- Simon Gallup – bass guitar
- Perry Bamonte – guitar
- Roger O'Donnell – keyboards
- Jason Cooper – drums
- "Cure Bolsters 'Hits' With New Songs, Acoustic Disc". Retrieved 2015-08-28.
- "Dundee's alive and kicking to the magic of pop hero Billy". The Scotsman.
- Wilson, MacKenzie. "Greatest Hits – The Cure | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- "Cure | Full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company". Official Charts. Retrieved May 15, 2016.