D105 road (Croatia)
|Length:||22.7 km (14.1 mi)|
|From:||Lopar ferry port|
|To:||Mišnjak ferry port|
|State roads in Croatia|
D105 is a state road on Rab Island in Croatia connecting the town of Rab to Mišnjak ferry ports, from where Rapska Plovidba ferries fly to the mainland, docking in Jablanac and the D405 state road and to Lopar ferry port from where Linijska Nacionalna Plovidba ferries fly to Valbiska, Krk and the D104. The road is 22.7 km (14.1 mi) long.
Traffic is regularly counted and reported by Hrvatske ceste (HC), operator of the road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road connects a number of island resorts.
|D105 traffic volume|
|D105||4104 Rab||4,005||9,996||Adjacent to the Ž5139 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D105 junctions/populated areas|
|Lopar ferry port – access to the island of Krk (by Linijska Nacionalna Plovidba) and the D104 to Krk, Rijeka and the A7 motorway Sveti Kuzam interchange.
The northern terminus of the road.
Ž5138 to San Marino.
Ž5139 to Kampor, Banjol and Barbat.
Ž5139 to Kampor, Banjol and Rab.
|Mišnjak ferry port – access to the mainland port of Jablanac (by Rapska Plovidba) and the D405 to Senj and Rijeka (to the north) and to Karlobag and Zadar to the south.
The southern terminus of the road.
- "Jablanac-Mišnjak ferry line". May 11, 2010.
- "LNP ferry service schedule". May 11, 2010. Archived from the original on March 26, 2010.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 – digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.