D207 road (Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||14.5 km (9.0 mi)|
|From:||D206 in Hum na Sutli|
|To:||D1 in Đurmanec|
|State roads in Croatia|
D207 is a state road in Hrvatsko Zagorje region of Croatia connecting Hum na Sutli border crossing to Slovenia to the city of Đurmanec and the A2 motorway Đurmanec interchange via D1 state road. The road is 14.5 km (9.0 mi) long.
|D207 traffic volume|
|D207||1124 Hromec||2,308||2,666||Adjacent to the Ž2096 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D207 junctions/populated areas|
|Hum na Sutli
D206 to Hum na Sutli border crossing and Pregrada.
The western terminus of the road.
|Hum na Sutli
D207 to Đurmanec (D1).
|Ž2095 to Klenovec Humski.|
D1 to Macelj border crossing (to the north) and to the A2 motorway Đurmanec interchange and to Krapina (to the south).
Ž2096 to Podbrezovica and Pregrada (D206)
Ž2098 to Krapina (D206) and to Popovec (D1).
The eastern terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.