(Redirected from D225 road (Croatia))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||14.8 km (9.2 mi)|
|From||Harmica border crossing to Slovenia|
D1 in A2 Zaprešić interchange|
Ž1015 near Zagreb
|To||A2 in Zaprešić interchange|
|Counties||Zagreb County, City of Zagreb|
|State roads in Croatia|
D225 is a state road in the central Croatia connecting Harmica border crossing to Slovenia and the city of Zaprešić to the A2 motorway in Zaprešić interchange. The road is 14.8 km (9.2 mi) long.
|D225 traffic volume|
|D225||1924 Šenkovec – east||4,285||6,903||Adjacent to the Ž3033 junction.|
|D225||1925 Zaprešić – east||24,180||23,510||Adjacent to the D1 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D225 junctions/populated areas|
|Harmica border crossing to Slovenia.|
The route extends to Dobova, Slovenia.
The western terminus of the road.
Ž3005 to Vukovo Selo and Dubravica.
|Ž3033 to Šenkovec.|
Ž3035 to Prudnice.
|Ž3030 to Trstenik, Marija Gorica and Donja Pušča.|
Ž3035 to Prudnice.
Ž2186 to Dubravica, Kraljevec na Sutli and Mihanovićev Dol (D205).
|Ž1015 to Zagreb via Aleja Bologne and Ilica.|
Ž2220 to Novaki Bistranski, Gornja Bistra and Strmec Stubički.
| A2 in Zaprešić interchange to Krapina (to the north) and to the A3 motorway Jankomir interchange (to the south).|
D1 to Zabok and Sveti Križ Začretje.
The eastern terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 – digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.