D51 road (Croatia)
|Length||50.3 km (31.3 mi)|
|From||D53 near Gradište|
| D38 in Požega
D38 in Brestovac
|To||A3 in Nova Gradiška interchange|
|Major cities||Požega, Nova Gradiška|
|State roads in Croatia|
D51 connects A3 motorway Nova Gradiška interchange to Nova Gradiška and Požega. The road forms two junctions to D38 state road, one in Brestovac, where D38 branches off to Pakrac, and another 5 km (3.1 mi) further east, in Požega, where D38 branches off to Pleternica. Between those two junctions D51 and D38 are concurrent. The eastern terminus of the road is near Gradište, at a junction to D53 state road to Našice (to the north) and Slavonski Brod (to the south). The road is 50.3 km (31.3 mi) long.
The route comprises numerous junctions to county and local roads, as well as a significant number of urban intersections, in segment of the road running through Požega.
The D51 state road currently serves as the principal connection of the city o Požega and the A3 motorway, however there are plans to replace it with a new expressway, that is expected to comprise a significantly altered route.
|D51 traffic volume|
|D51||3502 Bektež||1,473||1,739||Near the eastern terminus of the road.|
|D51||3403 Gajevi||1,798||1,897||Adjacent to the Ž4126 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D51 junctions/populated areas|
| D53 to Našice (to the north) and Slavonski Brod (to the south).
The eastern terminus of the road.
|Ž4030 to Kutjevo and Pleternica.|
Ž4116 to Vetovo and Kuzmica
D38 to Pleternica. D51 and D38 to the west are concurrent.
Ž4253 to Velika.
D38 to Pakrac. D51 and D38 to the east are concurrent.
|Ž4126 to Podvrško and Opatovac.|
|Ž4141 to Cernik.|
Ž4158 to Nova Gradiška and Staro Petrovo Selo.
|D313 to Nova Gradiška via Svačićeva street.|
| A3 in Nova Gradiška interchange, to Zagreb (to the west) and to Slavonski Brod (to the east).
The western terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "From Požega to the motorway in 13 minutes". Limun (in Croatian). March 25, 2010.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.