|Services||Building maintenance, facility management|
Number of employees
|Parent||Deutsche Bahn AG|
DB Services is a subsidiary organisation of Deutsche Bahn AG consisting of six regional divisions which are responsible for the maintenance of the buildings of the railway infrastructure (e.g. railway stations).
The regional divisions provide services such as vehicle and building cleaning, maintenance of buildings, real estate management, provision of transport and the management of roads.
DB Services was divided into six companies:
- DB Services Nord GmbH
- DB Services Nordost GmbH
- DB Services Süd GmbH
- DB Services Südost GmbH
- DB Services Südwest GmbH
- DB Services West GmbH DB
As of 2012 the company retains six regional operating divisions.
The companies provide real estate and facility management, including industrial and technical building management, including maintenance, staffing, waste management and cleaning, as well as specialised airport management services, and railway specific services including permanent way maintenance and rail specific safety procedures.
- "DB-Konzern - DB Services Gesellschaft", www.deutschebahn.com (in German), Deutsche Bahn, archived from the original on 16 January 2009
- "DB Dienstleistungen", www.deutschebahn.com (in German), Deutsche Bahn, archived from the original on 12 March 2012, retrieved 20 February 2012
- "Firmenprofile DB Services GmbH", www.deutschebahn.com (in German), archived from the original on 2016-03-04
- "DB Dienstleistungen : DB Services - Spezialisiert auf Ihre Wünsche" (PDF), www.deutschebahn.com (in German), Deutsche Bahn, archived from the original (PDF) on 6 December 2008
- "DB Konzern - DB Services GmbH - Mit unserer Erfahrung setzen wir Standards", www.deutschebahn.com (in German), Deutsche Bahn, archived from the original on 2012-12-15, official website
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This German rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|