|No. 33 – JL Bourg|
|League||LNB Pro A|
|Born||22 April 1991|
Belgrade, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia
|Listed height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Listed weight||92 kg (203 lb)|
|NBA draft||2013 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Danilo Anđušić (Serbian: Данило Анђушић; born 22 April 1991) is a Serbian professional basketball player for JL Bourg of LNB Pro A. He also represented the Serbian national basketball team internationally.
Anđušić joined Hemofarm youth academy at the age of 15. In 2009, Anđušić signed his first professional contract with Hemofarm, but was immediately loaned to Mega Vizura for the 2009–10 season. In March 2010, after the end of the Basketball League of Serbia first phase, Anđušić returned to Hemofarm. On 16 June 2010, in the second game of the playoff final, Anđušić was involved in the brawl against Partizan. In the 2010–11 season, he also played for Hemofarm.
In September 2011, Anđušić officially moved to Partizan, signing a four-year contract. In December 2012, Anđušić requested contract termination from the team, unsatisfied with the playing role and little playing time over the season. On 28 December 2012, Anđušić and Partizan agreed to part ways.
On February 13, 2013, he signed a four-year deal with Virtus Bologna. In October 2013, he was loaned to CB Valladolid for the 2013–14 season. In August 2014, he signed a two-year deal with Bilbao Basket. In July 2015, he parted ways with Bilbao.
On October 14, 2015, Anđušić signed with Partizan until January, returning to the club for a second stint. He also has an option to extend until the end of the season. Following the expiration of his contract, on December 30, 2015, he parted ways with the club. On January 5, 2016, he signed with the Polish club Anwil Włocławek for the rest of the season.
On September 17, 2016, Anđušić signed a one-year deal with the Russian team Parma Basket. He appeared in 15 games of the 2016–17 VTB United League season with Parma, averaging 19.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists. On February 7, 2017, he left Parma and signed a deal with UNICS Kazan until the end of 2017–18 season. In 6 games he played with UNICS in the VTB United League until the end of the season he averaged 6.3 points and 1.5 assists, while in the 2016–17 EuroLeague, he appeared in 8 games, averaging 5 points, 1.4 rebounds and 1 assist per game.
In 2017–18 season, his role in UNICS dropped as he made only 5 appearances in the 2017–18 VTB United League season and averaged only 2.2 points per game.
Serbian national team
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
- "Anđušić se vratio iz Mega Vizure". kkhemofarm.rs. March 28, 2010. Archived from the original on August 4, 2012.
- "(VIDEO) Skandal: Opšta tuča u Vršcu!". pressonline.rs. June 17, 2010.
- "Anđušić i zvanično u Partizanu mt:s". kkpartizan.rs. September 21, 2011.
- "Anđušić tražio raskid ugovora!". b92.net (in Serbian). Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Danilo Andjusic asked Partizan Belgrade to break the contract". sportando.net. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Danilo Andjusic, Partizan Belgrade part ways". sportando.bet. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Virtus Bologna announced Danilo Andjusic". Sportando.com. 13 February 2013. Archived from the original on 26 August 2014. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Virtus Bologna loans Danilo Andjusic to CB Valladolid". Sportando.com. 22 October 2013. Archived from the original on 26 August 2014. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Danilo Andjusic, nuevo hombre de negro por dos temporadas". acb.com (in Spanish). 23 August 2014.
- "Danilo Andjusic no seguirá en el Bilbao Basket". acb.com (in Spanish). July 19, 2015.
- "Danilo Anđušić ponovo u Partizanu". kkpartizan.rs (in Serbian). 14 October 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- "Danilo Anđušić is no longer Partizan NIS player". aba-liga.com. 30 December 2015. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- "Hit transferowy. Mamy kolejną gwiazdę!". anwil.wloclawek.pl (in Polish). 5 January 2016. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Danilo Andjusic inks with BC Parma Basket". Sportando.com. 17 September 2016. Retrieved 17 September 2016.
- "Unics Kazan signs Danilo Andjusic". Eurohoops.net. 7 February 2017. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- "I Anđušić pojačao Igokeu". mondo.me (in Serbian). 13 November 2018. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- "Danilo Andusic joins JL Bourg". Sportando. September 25, 2019. Retrieved September 26, 2019.
- N., L. (29 September 2019). "Anđušićev debi iz snova". b92.net (in Serbian). Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- Danilo ANDJUSIC (SRB).
- Mašojević, Danilo (24 July 2015). "Ivana Maksimović i Danilo Anđušić: Sve o našoj svadbi na Santoriniju". Story. Archived from the original on 2016-10-13. Retrieved 21 July 2016.