From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Capiz with Dao highlighted
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|Legislative district||2nd district of Capiz|
|• Mayor||Joselito Y. Escutin|
|• Total||88.64 km2 (34.22 sq mi)|
|• Density||360/km2 (930/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
- Ilas Sur
- Mapulang Bato
- Poblacion Ilawod
- Poblacion Ilaya
- San Agustin (Ilas Norte)
In 1957 the barrio of Nasuli-B was renamed to Santo Tomas.
|Population census of Dao|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- Jocelyn "Joc-Joc" Bolante - former Undersecretary of the Philippine Department of Agriculture and alleged mastermind of the 2004 Fertilizer Fund Scam. He ran for Governor of Capiz in the 2010 Philippine General Election but lost to re-electionist Governor Victor Tanco.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Province: Capiz". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "An Act Changing the Name of the Barrio of Nasuli-B in the Municipality of Dao, Province of Antique, to Santo Tomas". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-12.
- "Province of Capiz". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
|This article about a location in Western Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|