Pink Floyd: Discovery is a compilation box set by Pink Floyd released on 26 September 2011 to launch the Why Pink Floyd...? re-release campaign. The box set includes all of their standard studio albums, except The Endless River. All albums were newly remastered by James Guthrie. In addition to the albums the set comes with a 60-page artwork booklet designed by Storm Thorgerson.
All albums and their corresponding original release dates are given below. Refer to original albums for track listings, personnel and production credits.
- The Piper at the Gates of Dawn (August 1967)
- A Saucerful of Secrets (June 1968)
- More (June 1969)
- Ummagumma (October 1969)
- Atom Heart Mother (October 1970)
- Meddle (October 1971)
- Obscured by Clouds (June 1972)
- The Dark Side of the Moon (March 1973)
- Wish You Were Here (September 1975)
- Animals (January 1977)
- The Wall (November 1979)
- The Final Cut (March 1983)
- A Momentary Lapse of Reason (September 1987)
- The Division Bell (March 1994)
"World wide chart positions Discovery". www.ultratop.be. Retrieved 10 October 2011.