Dorothea Barth Jörgensen
|Dorothea Barth Jörgensen|
November 6, 1990 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
|Manager||Elite Model Management
Dorothea Barth Jörgensen (born 6 November 1990) is a Swedish fashion model. She may be best known for winning Swedish Elite Model Look in 2007. The year after, she signed with the modelling agency Elite Model Management. She frequently works for Victoria's Secret.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2014)|
In 2007, she won the Swedish Edition of the Elite Model Look contest.
She started at New York Fashion Week in February 2009, walking for BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, Jonathan Saunders, Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler. That same month, in Milan, she opened for Sportmax and walked for Prada, Jil Sander, Missoni and Pringle of Scotland. In Paris, she closed Anne Valerie Hash and walked for Chanel, Dries Van Noten, Kenzo, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu. It was her first season and she walked more than 40 shows. She is then noticed by Models.com which features her as "top ten newcomers", and Style.com which tells she's a rising star.
She has since appeared in adverts for Alberta Ferretti, Burberry, H&M, J.Lindeberg, The Row or Vera Wang and walked for Acne, DKNY, Matthew Williamson, Oscar de la Renta, Philosophy, Rag & Bone, Rick Owens, Rochas, Topshop and Vanessa Bruno.
- "Dorothea Barth Jorgensen". elitemodellondon.co.uk. Elite Model Management. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Sharon Clott (17 April 2009). "Meet the New Girl: Dorothea Barth Jörgensen". nymag.com. New York. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Marika Surace (12 July 2011). "Dorothea Barth Jörgensen". vogue.it. Vogue Italia. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Priya Rao (September 2009). "This Week's Model: Dorothea Barth Jörgensen". wmagazine.com. W. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Wayne (25 February 2009). "Top 10 Newcomer (NY): Dorothea". models.com. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Dorothea Barth Jorgensen". nymag.com. New York. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Jack Mills (17 November 2011). "Wonderkind: Dorothea Barth Jorgensen". womderlandmagazine.com. Wonderland Magazine. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Jonathan Evans. "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". esquire.com. Esquire. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Chrissy Rutherford (20 August 2012). "Model Minute: Dorothea Can't Wait To Learn To Surf Post Fashion Week". harpersbazaar.com. Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Emily Baker, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen & Agata Rudko: Top Models at Fashion Week". fashiontv.com. Fashion TV. 31 December 2012. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Sasha (23 May 2013). "Dorothea Barth-Jorgensen By Paolo Roversi For Vogue Japan July 2013". thefashionography.com. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dorothea Barth Jörgensen.|