|Location||7000 Deerpath Road|
|Owned by||Maryland Transit Administration|
|Line(s)||CSX Capital Subdivision|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|2018||585 daily 3.5%|
Dorsey station is a passenger rail station on the MARC Camden Line between Washington, DC and Baltimore's Camden Station in Dorsey, Maryland. The station is located at Exit 7 on Maryland Route 100, a.k.a.; the Paul T. Pitcher Memorial Highway. It was built by MARC in 1996 as a replacement for a former Baltimore and Ohio Railroad station located on Route 103 east of Station House Drive. The former B&O station site is now a condominium development.
- MTA Bus 201: Dorsey Station to BWI Rail Station
- RTA 409 (Purple): Elkridge Corners Shopping Center to Towne Centre at Laurel
- RTA 501 (Silver): The Mall in Columbia to BWI Airport
Nearby places and attractions
- Elkridge, Maryland
- Ellicott City, Maryland
- UMUC Dorsey Station Campus
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Troy Park
- Oxford Square
- Troy Hill Business Park
- "MARC Station Information". Maryland Transit Administration. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- "600 spaces to be added to MARC station parking lot by spring". The Baltimore Sun. Archived from the original on August 29, 2016. Retrieved August 8, 2016.
- "December 2018 MARC performance (for Nov 18) – Ridership" (PDF). Maryland Transportation Authority. Retrieved January 8, 2020.
- MARC station list (includes Dorsey) Archived March 9, 2008, at the Wayback Machine MARC official website
- Eastbound Maryland 100 at Exit 7, Dorsey Station. Photo taken May 31, 2004 (AA Roads.com)
Media related to Dorsey station at Wikimedia Commons
- TrainWeb images
- Station from Highway 100 from Google Maps Street View